I thought I’d wish Jim a happy happy birthday by listing 10 things I love about him! In no particular order…
- He’s a great dad. He’s coached little league forever. He’s encouraged the boys in sports.
- He’s pretty funny. Even if we moan and groan at his endless puns, we still laugh when he makes them!
- He’s a hard worker. He truly believes in giving his all to his job while he’s there. He works long and hard.
- He knows how to disconnect from work when he leaves there. There are no work emails or phone calls ruining family time.
- He’s disciplined. Every day he has his routines and he sticks to them. It’s an amazing thing to watch!
- He’s adorable. Seriously, I think my husband is the hottest and the sexiest guy around. Yes, even more than Rick Springfield.
- He’s athletic. When we were first dating and he told me he had run 12 miles that morning, I immediately asked if he needed to rest for the entire day. Well, he didn’t. He’s like the energizer bunny…he never stops.
- He’s encouraged me on all my ventures and has never said “told you so” when something fails.
- He’s genuinely kind. He cares about people and he care about making them feel good.
- He’s an engineer by day and a musician by night. It doesn’t seem fair that I am his only audience when he plays his guitar at night.
Happy, happy birthday, Jim! I love you more than anything!