Summer vacation officially started yesterday. Aaron and I celebrated by eating lunch at Long John Silvers. I know…but at least I avoided McDonald’s, Old Country Buffet, and CeCe’s! Every summer I vow to do something productive and every summer ends with me shaking my head, wondering where the days went.
This summer I want to…
- Visit the B’hai Temple
- Go to the Chicago Botanic Gardens
- Clean some closets in the house
- Reorganize the garage studio.
- Read Hunger Games with Aaron
- Dye yarn and use it in a project
- Visit Morton Arboretum
- Visit the Farnsworth House
- Find a Bass Outlet store and replace the loafers I foolishly donated to Good Will.