I love having company! Guest bloggers are the best company!
If you’re interested in being a guest blogger, please contact me. (If the link doesn’t work for you, my email address is email@example.com) Here’s an informational flyer you can check out!
Some information for you:
- You choose the topic.
- I normally run the posts in the order I get them. But if you need a certain date, please let me know. I can usually work with you!
- I will run the post as I get it from you, free of editting!
- Please include a short bio at the end of your post. Please mention your blog, published works, and whatever else you want to promote.
- Please include a picture. Head shots are nice–even sketched ones! Include any other pictures you want to run with the posts. If you want certain captions, please include those also.
- Your post remains yours. I do ask for something original, but once it’s been posted here, feel free to re-post elsewhere.
I look forward to having you over!
Look who has visited already!
Jeri Westerson: Top Five Writing Tips
C. Hope Clark: Hire The Kids
Queen Mama: Don’t Pet The Sweaty Stuff
Sheila Lowe: Keeping Characters Real
Joanna Campbell Slan: As Long As He Needs Me
Lynn Hudoba: Autism, Bunnies, and Roller Coasters, Oh My: A Charity Smackdown
KD Easley: When They’re Too Old for the Babysitter
Keri Clark: Great Stories Come in Short Packages
Kate George: The Writing Mom
Ragen Chastain: The War on Obesity – Our Kids Deserve Better
Lynda Fitzgerald: The Magical Seashore
Sarah J. Bradley: Well, That’s The LAST Time I Obey A Command From Miley Cyrus
Allison Tait: “Life Envy”
Jason Houck: The GALCS Strategy
Lindsay Baish: Hi, My name is Lindsay & My Boyfriend Doesn’t Tweet
Kylie Brant: My Children Drove Me to Murder J…
Emily Patterson and Kathleen Thomas: Early Childhood Education–Acquiring Sign Language
Keri Roberts: Our Holiday Tradition
Becky J Webb: Can I have your vote?
Pam Brown Margolis: Feed Your Brain
R.M. Gilbert: Book Trailer Unveiled
Stacy Juba: What a Bunch of 8-Year-Olds Taught Me About Writing
Jamie Van Becelaere: Kindle…Not To Kindle…My Decision
Oli Dillon Squire: Action for Our Planet
Shelley James: Life With Eva
Bob Doerr: Can Authors Compete with Television
Thea Atkinson: Alzheimer’s
Marilyn Meredith: Family Matters in the Rocky Bluff Police Department
Susan Santangelo: A Blog Interview
Dave Zeltserman: The Whole Sordid Business
Imogene Duckworthy (aka Kaye George): Thoughts on Motherhood
Paula Kiger: It’s Plain To See
Lilian Duval: An Author’s Funny Story About Herself
Christine E. Schulze: Why I Love (and Write) Young Adult Christian Fantasy Novels